Matcha tea and cucumber: a recipe for a facial mask with a rejuvenating effect from Julia Vysotskaya

Matcha tea and cucumber: a recipe for a facial mask with a rejuvenating effect from Julia Vysotskaya

Spread the love

Matcha tea and cucumber: a recipe for a facial mask with a rejuvenating effect from Julia Vysotskaya

07/05/2019 | 10:19 | Joinfo.ua

Matcha tea and cucumber – everything you need to make a mask with a rejuvenating effect. Interested? Then get ready to write a useful recipe.

a photo

Matcha tea is a traditional Japanese tea ground into powder. Together with the cucumber, it favorably affects the human body, including the skin. Therefore, Joinfo.ua proposes to prepare a face mask with a toning, rejuvenating effect according to the recipe of Julia Vysotskaya.

Recipe rejuvenating and toning facial mask

For this you will need: 1h. l l powder green tea match, 1 tsp chopped cucumber, half a teaspoon of finely chopped mint and a sponge for washing.

First of all, grate a fresh cucumber on a fine grater and cut the mint into small pieces. Now mix all the ingredients: match tea, cucumber pulp and mint leaves.

Apply the mask to the cleansed face, avoiding the area around the eyes, and leave it for 10 minutes. After a time, rinse with warm water. After this procedure, do not forget to moisturize the skin with a special cream.

a photo

Cucumber Mask

If you do not have Japanese green tea at hand, do not be discouraged. This is what Yulia Vysotskaya advises to do in this case: “There is nothing easier than a cucumber face mask – it is enough to cut cucumber into circles and apply it for 10 minutes. This vegetable is 80% water, while the other 20% is made up of vitamins and nutrients, each of which has a beneficial effect on the skin. ”

Would you like to strengthen the anti-aging and moisturizing effect? Then add other ingredients to the cucumbers. For example, mint and green tea.

This mask has a toning effect, smoothes wrinkles and soothes the skin of the face. It also does an excellent job with bold luster and acne.

We recall earlier we talked about the three most effective face masks that can be done at home. Therefore, if you have problem skin – this is not a reason to despair. Choose a suitable cleansing mask and enjoy its effect.

Photo: @ jvlife.ru


Search for more similar information by keywords.

            

                                Julia Vysotskaya
                            
                            
                

                                                
                                Recipes
                            
                            
                

                                                
                                Face masks
                            
                            
                

                                                
                                Cooking
                            
                            
                            

    

  
    
    
     Leave your comment
    
        
    

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *